cabe

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Things On December

IN CLASS
There´s many things I have to write, like:
-My exams starts the next monday. That´s no terrible, but I don´t like the exams.
-My classmates and me will going to act a pastorela
ON MY VACATIONS
-First I will going to sleep a lot
-Then I will talk to all my old friends
-I will write to you
-My grandmother will go to Arizona that saturday, my brother the next saturday, and my favorite aunt (Rosi) the next saturday after my brother. And because my grandmother go to visit my aunt, will not be X-mas dinner and that make me feel sad.
-The 18th or 19th (I don´t remember) will be the 15th years of my cousin (Lorena).
-In X-mas night my mother will invited my aunt (Toña) to my house, and then we will go to my aunt´s house.
I think that´s all.
O.K. Writing u later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home