cabe

Saturday, December 11, 2004

My Brother Dani (the best)

DANI is the best brother in all the world; he´s a little angry sometimes, but the rest of the time he´s happy, he always help me, and stay with me when I don´t finish my homework or when I want to see a t.v. program, he always play with me, he is my best friend, and in all my memories he is there, HE IS MY HEROE, he is very intelligent, handsome and funny; that´s why he is the best brother in the world, HE IS ONE OF THE 3 PERSONS THAT I WANT MORE THAN NOTHING and that´s why in one hand I feel very sad, ´cause my brother went to E.U.A at the 7:30 a.m., and I miss him a lot, I was all the day bored, and I don´t saw him until January 22nd, the only that I like ´bout that is that my parents give me more things. Today I wake up at 4:30 a.m., because we had to went with my brother to the airport.
When we arrived to my house, I can´t sleep, so I play nintendo at 6:50 a.m., then I brakefast, I saw a movie, I read, I eat, now are 5:45 and I´m writing that and visit other pages on internet.
But in the other hand I´m very happy, ´cause Tomorrow I think my family and I will go out of my house, then my best friend invite me to one exam that she had, my aunt (Rosy) will come to eat at my uncle´s house (Saúl) (he lives near to my house). I only have to go to the school three days, and then I´m free, that´s great ¿don´t u think that?. And the XV years of my cousin are in one week.
I think that´s all. Writing u later, and don´t forget that... u are 1 of my best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home