cabe

Thursday, May 05, 2005

ParT´s!!!!!

This month I have gone went to many part´s:
First I went to my far away cousin Alejandra´s XV parT, and it was very cool!!!!!, There played all kind of music but more electronic; the dinner was delicious, the only thing that I don´t like was the salad was horrible!!!; the bals and the other songs she dance where incredible; and the most amazing thing were that a guy who I saw 1 time on the t.v. go to the parT and dance very cool, he paint his body at color gray and his eyes.
On the Friday my in my school we celebrate the day of the student, and It was cool, a band go and played very cool.
The last Saturday was my best friend birthday´s parT (Chel), and It was cool, cause Claudia, Leslie, Nuria, Felipe and I sleep in her house, and Claudia fix the hair of Felipe and he look Incredible like a very bad guy ;) And I have fun all the time.
Today was a great day cause I saw one friend that I haven´t seen like 2 year or more, so the Tuesday I call her, and inveted her to my house, and she arrived to my house at 12:15 p.m. and we were talking like three hours, then we eat, later we saw a movie, and then she go to her house. But she promise that she will call me.
And maybe the saturday I will go to the Astrid´s birthday parT, If I go I tell u later what things I do.
Remember: BE HAPPY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home